|OUACHITA PARISH ANIMAL CONTROL
417 Well Rd
West Monroe, LA 71292
Email address: email@example.com
HACK TULL, DIRECTOR
Requirements for Adoptions
1) Adopters must be 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult.
2) The adopter must agree to have the animal spayed or neutered.
3) The adopter must have proper confinement for the pet. (ex. kennel, yard, etc)
4) The adopter must provide vet care if animal becomes sick or injured.
5) The adopted animal must be checked by a vet within 72 hours of adoption.
6) The adopted animal must be trained not to attack or be used for commercial guard duty, life chain or life kennel.
7) The adopter agrees to obey all laws concerning animals of the parish and regulations governing the area you live.